Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day with Pac Div!






I’ve been blasting non-stop Pac Div lately (besides these J. Cole and Kanye tracks that have dropped lately) because I just need some actually word play and dope witty lines. I cant get with some of these new school guys who just put little words together and think they are rappers, I need some actually content, that Hip Hop sound that I love. Pac Div is a trio (Mibbs & Like are brothers and their friend BeYoung) these dudes are from the west coast and I personally think they are the best up and coming group rapping coming out of the west coast. Pac Div has been around since 2006 when they dropped their Sealed for Freshness: The Blend Tape. Their other two tapes Church League Champs and Don't Mention It. They also have Pac Div EP.These guys bring back that 90’s Tribe Called Quest/De La Soul sound, but don’t get it twisted these guys defiantly have their own lane and I see big things coming from these guys in the near future. I constantly have their mixtapes playing, these dudes are the truth. With their debut album Grown Kid Syndrome dropping October 12, 2010, look out for Pac Div.

No comments:

Post a Comment