Saturday, May 1, 2010

History

Photobucket
Picture by via: Tim E. Ogline

"History"
Jay-z

"All I got is dreams, nobody else can see
Nobody else believes, nobody else but me
Where are you victory? I need you desperately
Not just for the moment to make history"

"I just threw on my hoody and headed to the street
I swear I met success, we lived together shortly
Now success was like lust, she's good to the touch
She's good for the moment but she's never enough"

"Everybody's had her, she's nothing like V
But success is all I got, unfortunately
But I'm burning down the block
Hoping in and out of V"

"But something tells me that there's much more to see
Before I get killed 'cause I can't get robbed
So before me, success and death menage
I gotta get lost, I gotta find V
We gotta be together to make history"

#Raw_Wisdom from the 3rd_Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment